Friday, April 16, 2010

Listen,help and believe in someone today.....

Listen,Care and Believe in someone.....
18 months ago we were life flighted to Herman Memorial .My wife had a broken neck,ankle and back.I broke my hand ,hip and my knee. I died on the scene from shock trauma and had to be resuscitated. My wife has been through 4 surgeries since.
It has been a long strange trip and We have had alot of support from friends and family since then...We are in a trade that has alot of Hate and envy so to see this from the industry really gave me a drive inside that gave me hope for our industry.So even if you help someone in an auction online or those around you in your family ,it will give them hope to overcome anything...

We have been sober and clean now for 9 months now !!!!!!! Thank you God for allowing the circumstances that allowed us to reach this clarity of thinking to realize how much we have to lose if we continue down that path.
Between all the Dro and Petron not sucking our pockets dry in 9 months we have moved into our new 2 story 4 BR home and gotten into 2 new Bad ass vehicles ...

I just want to encourage anyone who is stuck in the rut of using and abusing your life ,Please know that you can set your mind to it and do it .You will have confidence and pride and a lil more loot to get things you really want and need.Instead of drinking and smoking up thousands of dollars of your hard earned money.
Im not preaching here I am only trying to encourage those of you that lay your eyes on this.Im not wanting to get a congrats or good job man or none of the recognition on this stuff.It is vital that we as people take care of our lives and the people around us . I know it is hard to confront your demons and at times LIKE OURS, bad times make us re evaluate our life and consider what is really important.
Use these opportunities that only come around not very often. Take advantage of them because what looks like the worst of times can turn things around for you as it has done for me and my wife.

Again Thank you for those of you that were there and are still there to support us and embrace what we do in the industry as we do it all for the community of Tattoo in order to inspire those around us.
Touch those around you,help those in need.Listen ,Care and believe in someone. Never let negativity hold you down from evolving into your dreams.

Johnny Jackson aka Mizter Inkaholik
When a flame is fueled ,it only grows larger.The larger the flame the less fuel is needed!
Written 2 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment